Tuesday, April 24, 2012

May Biggest Loser Bikini Challenge

Starting May 14th, I'm starting a 30 day "Biggest Loser" style bikini fitness challenge! Swimsuit season is literally around the corner and I want to help you kick off your summer by being in amazing shape, and feeling like a million bucks. I'm heading into a Turbo Fire/Brazil Butt Lift hybrid and remember in my first 30 days of doing Brazil Butt Lift I lost 15" over my entire body!

This challenge group is only for 5 motivated people who want to get in shape, so we can remain small and focus on each other and help keep each other accountable through our Facebook group.

To sign up:
- Email me at tiffanyratzman@gmail.com letting me know you want to join the challenge.
- Order your products by May 7th to have them in time for the challenge.
- *You must purchase any one of the Beachbody Challenge Packs.

*If you already own a fitness program, you can participate in this challenge by either paying a $25 entrance fee OR buying purchasing Shakeology.

- Check into our private Facebook daily to stay accountable.
- Weigh in weekly (this can be done privately through email if you wish)

At the end of the 30 day challenge, the winner wins a $25 Team BeachBody gift card!

Here is the Challenge Pack breakdown. I can help you decide which program is right for you, just email me.


Still not sure? 
Here are a few things to consider….
The packs do cost from $160 to $205, I know that is a lot of money right now, but if you break it down you are saving A LOT from just buying each part separately.


The packs include a fitness program of your choice, Shakeology, and a free month of the Beachbody Club, so let’s break that down. I’ll use Turbo Fire as an example:
Turbo Fire costs $119.00, Shakeology costs $119, and the club costs $12 per month. That totals $250. If you purchase the pack, it is $206. That saves you $44.


Consider this…
1. a fitness program is cheaper than a gym membership, saves you drive time plus, the fitness programs come with meal plans, recipes, and a schedule to keep you on track.
2. Shakeology is a MEAL REPLACEMENT that is beyond any one meal that any of us would make, so it’s actually replacing some of your groceries.
3. The Beachbody Club offers you even more meal plans and recipes.
4. I know it’s money out of your pocket now, but by taking care of yourself NOW, you are potentially saving yourself huge amounts of money in doctor’s bills later. You are also helping yourself live a longer and more quality life.


Fitness + Support + Nutrition = Success! :) I will be with you every step of the way!

Spots fill up fast, please email me if you're interested!  





No comments:

Post a Comment