Monday, April 16, 2012

Turbo Fire!

It's a strange night.

The kids are spending the night with my parents, and my husband has some work related travel in the morning (he has to get up at 2:30!) so I'm all alone. It's so weird! My plan for the night is to play some Star Wars online (lol nerdiness) and to check out MY NEW TURBO FIRE DVDS THAT CAME TODAY!!!!!

I'm so excited. Like seriously excited. If I had known about all the BeachBody programs when I started, I would of started with Turbo Fire. I've seen so many amazing videos/pictures etc of "before and afters" using Turbo Fire that I am pumped that in 90 days I could really look like a different person. My plan is Turbo Fire 6 days a week, and doing Brazil Butt Lift's High&Tight at least 3 days a week. That's my plan at least...it's hard some days scheduling workout with 2 toddlers and a husband who works 6 days a week!

I've also missed like 4 days of workout this week. Eek. I've been reeeaally sick....as in migraines for 2 days, then a fever cold the other 2 days. I'm feeling better today, and I know I'll be better by tomorrow so I can start Turbo Fire. I also need to do some grocery shopping, which I don't mind because it's 100x easier by yourself lol.

Ok, off to check out my new dvds! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment