Friday, April 13, 2012

7 weeks down!

I still have another week before I hit my 60 day mark, but I was taking pictures for the Beach Body Photo a Day contest and I was surprised how much weight I've lost already. I should be getting Turbo Fire any day now and I'm SO EXCITED to blast all this weight off me, I cannot wait to see my 90 days of that!

I'm also thinking of doing the Shakeology cleanse which is basically 3 days of Shakeology for breakfast and lunch, fruit for snacks and protein and a salad for dinner. The only thing that's stopping me is that I do want my supply of Shakeology to last as long as possible lol :)\

This picture is just doing almost 60 days of Brazil Butt Lift, drinking Shakeology and watching what I eat. Although I kick myself now thinking of how much better I'd look if I had stuck to it 100% :)


No comments:

Post a Comment