Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Greenberry Shakeology

This month I decided to try the combo Shakeology pack of Chocolate and Greenberry. I already looooooooove chocolate, but greenberry seemed interesting too. The first time I tried Greenberry I just mixed it with some almond milk in my blender bottle (just like I do with my chocolate Shako) and.....well.....I couldn't drink it. It tasted like chalky vitamins to me, I was shocked because chocolate is so good. My 16 month old loved it though!

I didn't give up on Greenberry, I thought I'd try blending it because Shako does really taste better blended. So I tried Chalene Johnson's Greenberry Shamrock Shake recipe. I'll be honest, I was scared lol. But it's AMAZING!!! It's so creamy and it really does taste like a minty milkshake. Don't be scared of the peanut butter in there, you cant taste it. It just adds some creamyness and tones down the greenberry flavor. For under 300 calories (I couldn't find the exact calorie count) this is not only the healthiest meal of the day...it's the most delicious! :)


Greenberry Shamrock Shake

    8 oz milk (almond, rice, soy, low/non fat)
    4 oz ice
    4oz water
    Splash of peppermint extract
    1 tsp all natural peanut butter
    2 tbsp vanilla sugar free instant pudding mix
    1 packet of Greenberry Shakeology
    Blend and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment