Thursday, February 23, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift

I'm on week 1, day 4 of Brazil Butt Lift, and I'm ALREADY seeing changes! I'm loving it. I'm pretty out of shape, so I've only been able to do 1 video a day (the guide has you doing 2 usually), but I'm hoping by next week I can start doing 2. I currently weigh 180, and my goal is 130....then we'll see from there. But seriously, this is the FIRST time that I've ever really committed to getting fit. I just canceled my Weight Watchers subscription because I wasen't getting anywhere with it. I love that with this program it has a menu guide to go along with the workouts....they've mapped out your whole month basically. It's perfect, I need to be told what to do when it comes to diet/exercise lol.

I actually joined the Brazil Butt Lift "Jean Queen" contest, where you just follow your routine for 90 days, and whoever looks best (or however they judge it) wins a $400 jeans shopping spree! I've already submitted my "before" photos, and in 30 days they have you submit another set, and another set in 90 days. I'm really hoping that this will help me stick to the program, knowing that there is more of an incentive. My real incentive though is to be able to wear a bathing suit and cute clothes this summer. Last summer was awful, I was so self conscious in my bathing suit, and I never even wore one to the beach, so I missed out on taking my kids in the ocean.....I was so depressed. I dont expect to look like a supermodel in a bikini, all I'm asking is to be able to look ok in a tankini.....good enough so I can feel comfortable to play with my kids in the pool!

So far I've ate today:

Breakfast:
1/2 cup old fashioned oats with 1 scoop vanilla protein powder

Snack:
1 cheese stick and 1 plum

Lunch:
Whole wheat wrap (high fiber, low carb) with 1 tablespoon hummus, 1 wedge light Laughing Cow swiss cheese, spinach, chopped tomato, 2 slices thin deli meat and spicy mustard

Snack:
Vita top 100 calorie muffin (later I had some carrots and mustard....I felt really run down after working out)

Dinner will be a taco salad that will consist of mixed greens, chicken, salsa, low fat cheddar, and black beans.

I'm not sure how many calories that is, but I'm thinking it's ok. I just found my Brazil Butt Lift nutrition guide so tomorrow I can start following that better. My only real slip up so far is that I had some wine last night, other then that I've been pretty good at working out and eating right.

I'm so excited that I'm ALREADY seeing a difference, and it's only been 4 days! I need to go find a tape measure to measure myself so I can track inches too. I'll post before and after shots when I hit the 30 day mark :)

No comments:

Post a Comment