Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ethan is at preschool and Zach is napping, so I'm going to be working out with TURBO FIRE! Today would be day #3 of Turbo Fire, but I've been getting over a bad cold and my workouts weren't 100% before....I didn't even finish them because I felt so lousy. I'm feeling MUCH better today so I think I'll just start day #1 over so I can at least finish the workouts.

It's tough though. I've never been a fan of cardio and not only is it cardio, it takes a lot of coordination. The starter videos and the "New to Class" option have helped me a lot because they really break it down....but it will take a few weeks to really get the moves I think. But I am doing better then I thought I would, and I LOVE the music, it really keeps you pumped up.

Ok off to work out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment