Monday, May 14, 2012

I've  been doing Turbo Fire the past 2 weeks and I LOVE it. I'm seriously getting addicted to it. Even Ethan sings the songs from it. He goes "Mama! Who's house my house?" and goes "What's that from?" already playing trivia lol.

I went to a birthday party on Saturday and I was going to wear jeans, a tank and a cute lightweight short sleeved sweater thing (super super light weight) but I knew it was going to be at least 90 degrees and I'd die in that outfit. But I dont have much clothes that fit me right now, so I tried on a skirt that usually is to tight for me...and IT FIT. So I wore that and a tank and I was surprised how much smaller I'm looking in pictures.

I should of already lost more weight, but it's hard to give up my wine after a long stressful day :) My diet isn't to bad, but I think I still need to check out my portions. I'm going to try measuring my food for a week to REALLY see portion sizes and I bet that will be a nice dose of reality lol.

There is another Jean Queen contest from Brazil Butt Lift starting June 1st! I heard this time they are giving a prize to anyone who submits there day 1/30/60 pictures! That's awesome. I will definitely be doing it again, but more of a Turbo Fire Brazil Butt Lift hybrid. Basically I'll be making sure to do 3 days of HIIT and 3 days of BBL High & Tight. I'll figure out the rest, but my body seems to really love those 2 types of workouts.

I'm off to DMV now then I have a date with Chalene Johnson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment