Monday, March 19, 2012

Month 1 complete!

Today is week #5, day #1. I probably wont do my workout until my husband comes home from work tonight, 1 kid is napping and the other one I'm trying to get to nap....so I can get some chores done like grocery lists, meal planning and picking up the house a little bit. The boys will hopefully be staying a couple of days with my parents this week so I can get some deep cleaning done, and my husband and I can have some relaxing time! I miss them so much when they are gone, but it is nice to have a day or 2 off to do whatever I want, and not have to worry about schedules and tantrums :)

Today I am supposed to be doing Bum Bum and Tummy Tuck, but I did that yesterday and I'm soooo sore! I seriously dont think I could do Tummy Tuck even if I wanted to lol. Instead I'll do Cardio Axe and Sculpt (because I missed it last week!)....Sculpt is my favorite. I'm not the biggest fan of Cardio Axe because it's a little boring, it seems like the whole workout is just to lead you up to the last 10 minutes. Bum Bum is a cardio too, but waaaay more challenging. I'm STILL having to pause it, and I'm on week 5! My poor quads...that video is a quad killer haha.

Here are my stats so far:

2/20/12
Day #1
Chest: 45"
R Arm: 13 1/2
L Arm: 13 1/2
Waist: 44
Hips: 47
R Thigh: 26 1/2
L Thigh: 27 1/2
Weight: 181

3/28/12
Day #30
Chest: 43 1/2
R Arm: 13
L Arm: 13
Waist: 42 1/2
Hips:  45 1/2
R Thigh: 26 1/2
L Thigh:  26
Weight: 182

9" down in 30 Days!!! But I've also GAINED a pound. That sucks. I know I've put on a ton of muscle though, and I do look leaner, and have less cellulite so I know it's working.

Before and after shot:



As you can see, there is not that much visible difference (except in my butt, which is lifted) but it's only been 30 days. I cant wait to see on day 60!

After I complete the 60 days, I plan on ordering another Beach Body workout, either ChaLean Extreme, P90X or Turbo Fire. I really cant decide! I'll worry about it in a few weeks though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment