Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mocha Greenberry

Just a quick post before I go pick Ethan up from preschool. Zach slept the WHOLE time Ethan was at school so I got to workout (Turbo Fire HIIT 15, Sculpt 30), have some Shakeology and relax by myself for a bit. It's nice :) I SHOULD have been cleaning, but I like this better :P

I bought Chalene Johnson's (creater or Turbo Fire) book PUSH yesterday and I'm really loving it so far. So motivational.

I have a recipe for Mocha Greenberry! Stay with me here, really. It's gooood. I'm not the biggest fan of Greenberry (gogo chocolate!), so this was created on a whim because I was out of my sugar free vanilla pudding mix to make the Shamrock Shakeology. It tastes chocolatey without being TO chocolatey. If I drank this and did not know it was Greenberry, I would have no idea that it wasen't straight chocolate.

Or my allergies (or cold, who knows) is affecting my judgement lol.

I'll upload a picture of the green colored swampy goodness as soon as I find my usb cable.



Mocha Greenberry Shakeology

- 1 scoop (or packet) Greenberry
- 1 cup water (or if you like it thick, do  1/2 water)
- 1/2 cup any type of milk
- Small banana or 1/2 a big one
- 2 TBS sugar free instant chocolate pudding
- 1 TBS instant espresso powder
- 1 tbs peanut butter (I used Better n Peanut  Butter) you don't taste the peanut butter, it just cuts down on the Greenberry flavor in my experience.

Blend!


No comments:

Post a Comment