Friday, May 25, 2012

Setbacks

I admit it, I haven't exercised in a week. I feel awful about it but I was just feeling down on myself because I'm not where I should of been in my weight loss journey/plan, but it's 100% my fault. I wasn't counting calories like I was in the beginning, and I started to have some wine a few times a week. Yuck. But luckily I haven't gained any weight, but I haven't lost any either.

I'm not going to be hard on myself about it, that will just make it worse. I'm just telling myself that it happens, I'm not perfect, and I'm moving on :) June 1st starts a new Brazil Butt Lift contest called something like "Best Booty on the Beach", and that's a great motivation. I always feel like I need some sort of concrete goal. So today I'm doing Bum Bum and taking my before pictures again. But this time I'm doing it in a bikini. EEEEEK. That way I will be able to see the changes in myself better then what I wore before. I'm going to try to take them by myself, I would be way to embarrassed to have my husband take my picture lol.

I also think breaking up my workouts will help. Today is Bum Bum and Tummy Tuck, and I never have enough time to do both PLUS take a shower before Zach wakes up so I feel to rushed and anxious. I'm strange, I know lol. So I'll do Bum Bum while Zach is sleeping, shower then later when they are out back or when Craig comes home from work I'll do Tummy Tuck.

Here has been some motivation for me lately:





No comments:

Post a Comment