Sunday, March 4, 2012

Shakeology!

I start week 3 on Monday of Brazil Butt Lift! I actually haven't lost a pound, but I am down inches! My butt already is feeling tighter and higher, I'm shocked....so glad I bought this program. I also am drinking my first glass of chocolate Shakeology. It's SUPER chocolatey, more then I thought it would be actually, I thought it would kind of taste like a SlimFast. I love that it doesn't taste like chemicals, it tastes like an actual real chocolate milkshake. I blended 1 scoop of Shakeology with 2 tsp instant coffee, 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 water, 1 TBS of Better 'n Peanut Butter. YUUUUUUM!

I cant wait to start week 3! I'm halfway done with month 1, and I cant wait to take pictures on day 30 so I can see the difference more, and hopefully I will also be down some pounds. After I finish 60 days of Brazil Butt Lift, I'm going to get either Insanity, Chalean Extreme or Turbo Fire and do a hybrid of both programs. I'll have to research them more, but for now....I hear destructive kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment